TLT Consulting: Teaching, Learning, and Technology, Putting the Pieces together

Not nearly daily thoughts that occur to me as I read, peruse, design, teach workshops and courses about using technology in an educational or informational setting. Check it out to see what I mean.

19 March 2007

One of the students in the course I am currently teaching in Instructional Design at the Marlboro College Graduate Center just discovered the following video on YouTube and posted in our course for view/review.



This is one of those examples of the powerful and educative materials that are being created by us all.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4/11/2007 8:04 PM, Blogger Kristin Hokanson said...

Glad you enjoyed my video--Here is another worthwhile video when thinking about instructional design. This one I can't take credit for :) but I think any course on Instructional Technology should use this as a point of discussion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home