TLT Consulting: Teaching, Learning, and Technology, Putting the Pieces together

Not nearly daily thoughts that occur to me as I read, peruse, design, teach workshops and courses about using technology in an educational or informational setting. Check it out to see what I mean.

01 May 2006

wiki difficulties

Arghhh, I have been trying to figure out how to embed an image into a page in the ped2wiki, but so far have been stymied in my efforts. I am not clear about what an image page is, nor how to create one. I know I could just create an external link to the image, but I don't want that. I want the actual image on the wiki page. I've got to move on to other things at the moment, but it sure is frustrating to have to leave the problem unsolved.

I did get to discover a new site though called Wikimedia Commons which has images, sounds, and video for open access. I'll need to explore this more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home