TLT Consulting: Teaching, Learning, and Technology, Putting the Pieces together

Not nearly daily thoughts that occur to me as I read, peruse, design, teach workshops and courses about using technology in an educational or informational setting. Check it out to see what I mean.

05 May 2006

Modifying WordPress templates

Once again CogDogBlog gives me information that is exactly what I need. I have playing, as of late, with a blog that I have created for a new course I will be teaching. I have used Blogger for about three years now, and wanted to try WordPress to experiment with something different. I found a template I like, but couldn't figure out how to get into the template to play around with the sidebar. So even though I liked WP, in the interest of time I abandoned it in favor of Blogger.

And so, here is Alan to the rescue, with timely information that will hopefully let me go back to playing with WP. Like Alan, I had also chosen the Blix template as the one that I liked the best and wanted to tinker with.



Hopefully once my class gets going (and I think I'm going to have more time then???) I can get back to it. More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home