TLT Consulting: Teaching, Learning, and Technology, Putting the Pieces together

Not nearly daily thoughts that occur to me as I read, peruse, design, teach workshops and courses about using technology in an educational or informational setting. Check it out to see what I mean.

30 May 2006

Blog-negligent...but busy


I haven't posted in a couple of weeks, but it's not been because I haven't been doing anything. Au contraire. Last week I had a great trip to the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, NY. It was a fact-finding mission and a day-long series of meetings designed to give me information sufficient to design and then offer a workshop to the CIA faculty and staff about technology integration.

It was fascinating being on the campus and in the classrooms, many of which are kitchens with many of the faculty also chefs. Many of the students are on campus in their chef whites with their hats, carrying bags not of iPods or computers but of knives and whisks.

I only took a couple of pictures, and these from the outside of the main buidling. More to come later, as I am going back on June 13 to deliver twice the workshop that I put together.

Technorati Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home