TLT Consulting: Teaching, Learning, and Technology, Putting the Pieces together

Not nearly daily thoughts that occur to me as I read, peruse, design, teach workshops and courses about using technology in an educational or informational setting. Check it out to see what I mean.

05 May 2006

Adding Technorati Tags to Blogger Posts

Since I've been actively working with this blog, I have wondered how to integrate tags as part of each post. Whereas WP does this as a matter of course, Blogger does not. But fortunately Improbulus, London, UK in her blog, A Consuming Experience, has a bookmarklet for users of Firefox. You'll want to check out her blog post that details this nifty tool, but you can see what it looks like by looking at how the tags are listed below.



Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home